WordPress provides various WooCommerce plugins. It includes subscription plugins that can help with the working of your online store. WooCommerce subscription plugins help in adding valuable features that are based on subscriptions, which are not available in your store. Sometimes, it doesn’t provide any customizations to set up constant payments that are essential for subscription products.
To make a product as a subscription product in your eCommerce store, firstly you have to find a plugin that provides features based on subscriptions for WooCommerce. There are various plugins available to assist online business owners in building up their eCommerce stores with WordPress. Because of the availability of a large number of plugins with roughly the same functions, choosing the best one for your business is not a piece of cake.
On the other hand, if you end up using a badly coded plugin, it will leave a serious impact on your store including security issues and performance glitches. If you are looking for the best subscription plugin for your store, we suggest you look for one that works by coding and security. You can also have assistance from technical support.
What is a Subscription and why do you need it?
For receiving products and services, customers or users pay a fixed amount of money to a business organization, which is called a subscription. Many businesses use subscription-based business models as a medium to make sure regular sales. Also, the customers who are signing up for an account or purchasing a subscription product can be counted as a target audience.
Are you thinking of launching a business having subscriptions? Let’s take a tour of this guide for further details. There are various benefits to launching a subscription-based business.
- Lower customer achievement costs
- Customer recommendation
- A custom target audience for the promotional campaign
Types of Services of Subscription
The services of subscription are divided into three types, those are:
- Product Subscription
- Membership Subscription
- Email Subscription
Let’s discuss the best subscription plugins for WooCommerce Products in the market. To help you in the process, here’re a few subscriptions of WooCommerce plugins, take a look.
Best Subscription Plugins
WooCommerce Subscriptions by WooCommerce:
This paid extension helps in adding a new payment method to your WooCommerce store and smoothens the process of setting up and managing subscription offers. It also supports multiple subscription products and management tools for customers.
- It provides subscribers the flexibility to manage their plans
- It allows setting up multiple subscription products
- Automatic regeneration of notifications to subscribers
- Automatic re-billing of failed payments of the subscription
- Comparing with a large number of payment gateways
- It allows customers to upgrade or downgrade their subscription plans
Subscription – WooCommerce Subscription:
This premium WooCommerce subscription plugin is appropriate for selling tangible and intangible products regularly. It allows you to create various subscription lists and subscription management tools for customers.
- Simple and Variable subscriptions that can be set up for both physical and online products
- Supports in setting sign-up fees.
- Offers a free trial.
- Ability to coordinate high subscriptions
- Offers multiple billing schedules.
- Sends automatic email notifications to subscribers.
- Well-matched with payment methods such as PayPal, Stripe, etc.
Subscriptions for WooCommerce by Web Toffee:
This popular plugin supports simple and changeable subscriptions, which allows customers to choose a subscription that suits their needs. It also supports free trials and regular discounts for regular customers.
- Helps in regular payments that provide stability to your revenue
- Helps to make a possible target for up-selling and cross-selling
- Stable payments in a monthly or weekly cycle instead of a single payment
- Subscription allows you to provide, affordable prices for various expensive products.
- It is easier to set up free trials for customers
- It is easier for customers to upgrade or devalue their subscriptions
Subscriptions for WooCommerce Pro:
This add-on for WooCommerce stores allows you to sell products or services regularly and manage the subscription lifecycle. It also offers various discounts or free trials.
● Email Notification for the renewal of failed Order
● Provide WooCommerce Subscriptions OTP
● Ability to Accept Manual Payments for the subscriptions
● Notifications and Email Reminders
YITH WooCommerce Subscriptions Pro:
This professional version of subscription offers a variety of subscriptions, free trials, easy subscription management, and sign-up fee-based discounts. It works well with various WooCommerce themes and integrates with popular payment gateways.
- It offers free trials and sign-up fee options for products on a subscription
- It provides various options to allow customers to all together purchase multiple subscriptions
- Provides options for users to toggle between subscription plans of products
- It also supports multiple payment methods
- And, offers automatic subscription renewal
WooCommerce Product Table:
This plugin provides a suitable table format for subscription products, increasing the user experience for customers and making it easier for them to select desired subscription options.
- Helps in deciding what to display in the WooCommerce product table.
- It provides a powerful product list table editor to enable table element customization
- It provides call-to-action custom buttons
- Also, support in loading more features for the product data
- Shows filters on the left sidebar of the table for more accessibility
While choosing a subscription plugin, make sure to keep these factors such as pricing, payment gateways, subscription types, customer management features, and compatibility with your store’s theme in your mind. It’s necessary to select a plugin that side with your business needs and offers the features that you need for a smooth subscription experience.