Do you want to create a PC online backup to protect your data on computer? Since online backup will keep your backed-up data in the provider’s data center, your data can be safe in different local accidents and disasters. Besides, you can access, download, or edit your data on any device after making online backup for them.
Why Choose PC Online Backup for Your Data?
Between local backup and online backup, you choose PC online backup for your data on computer. More and more users make the same choice as yours. Why? Is there any shining point in PC online backup? Let’s talk about it.
- Avoid data loss locally: There are many types of local accidents that may lead to data loss, including system crashes, virus attacks, natural disasters, equipment failures, and more. Making a PC cloud backup for your data will save your data on the cloud safely.
- More reasonable cost: Different from the cost of traditional backup, PC online backup services always provide some free cloud storage. For more cloud backup space, you can upgrade your cloud storage service account according to your needs.
- Access data more flexibly: Instead of carrying a traditional storage device everywhere, you can access your PC data on any device with a stable network connection once you create an online backup for it.
- Restore data with ease: PC online backup services always keep each version of your backed-up data so that you can restore it to any previous version directly.
- Make your backup tasks simple: PC cloud backup services often provide many advanced features and settings to make your backup tasks simple and efficient.
Best PC Online Backup Service – CBackup
Are you troubled with choosing a good PC online backup service for your computer data? There are many options for PC online backup in the market and it will cost you much time to compare in different aspects. Do not panic, we will show you the best PC online backup in the following part – CBackup.
You do not need to worry about the data security in CBackup. Since it is provided by a professional company that focuses on global data security for many years – AOMEI. CBackup uses OAuth, which will protect your account and login information effectively. What’s more, 256-bit AES Encryption in CBackup will make sure that your PC data is safe in the process of data upload or transfer tasks.
No matter what operating system you are using on your PC, you can try CBackup from its official web page. If you are using a version of Windows operating system like Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, or XP, you can download and set up the CBackup desktop client on your PC so that you can create a PC online backup on the desktop directly.
CBackup provides many free backup and sync features. Here are some brief introductions of them and you can try them to protect your PC data.
- Backup PC to public cloud: Backup is the core feature in CBackup. Most mainstream cloud drives can be the backup destination of your PC data, such as Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, etc.
- Backup PC to CBackup Cloud: In addition to public cloud drives, you can try CBackup Cloud in it as well. In addition, you will be given 10GB of free cloud storage in CBackup Cloud once you sign up for a new account.
- Combine cloud storage: This feature is a shining point in CBackup. With it, you can get unlimited online cloud backup space for free. It allows you to merge unlimited cloud drive accounts into a combined cloud. You can choose cloud drive accounts from the same platform or different cloud drives.
- Sync PC to public cloud: If you want to create a sync for your PC data, you can use CBackup as well. It provides the sync PC to public cloud feature for free.
- Cloud to cloud backup or sync: In addition to transferring data from local to the cloud, you can also transfer data between different cloud drive accounts with the cloud to cloud backup or sync feature on one interface directly.
Tutorial: How to Create PC Online Backup
If you want to try to use the CBackup desktop application to create a PC online backup task, you can refer to the easy tutorial here.
- First, download and install the CBackup desktop app from its official website. Sign up for a new account, then open the CBackup desktop application to log into your CBackup account.
- Click on the Storage tab on the left side, and choose any public cloud to add, then press Authorize Now.
- Go to the Backup section and press Backup PC to Public Cloud here.
- Choose any PC data as the backup source, and then tick the cloud drive account you just added to CBackup as the backup destination. Finally, please tap the Start Backup button to back up your PC data to the online cloud quickly at once.
That’s all about the best free backup software for PC online backup and we show you the brief guideline step by step. With CBackup, you can try many other features for free to make your PC online backup more convenient.